We are currently accepting applications
You can fill out the application online by clicking the button, or download the Employment Application 2020, complete, and save the application. If you download the application and fill it out, you can email the completed form to human resources at Michelle@SuperiorExtrusion.com or mail to 118 Avenue G, Gwinn MI 49841 attn: Human Resources
Position: Full-Time Production Positions
Current entry level wage is $14.50 per hour with additional shift differential and job posting skill pay.
Position: Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology or relevant field will be a plus
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer’s instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
Benefits following designated waiting periods are:
- Medical/Dental/Optical Insurance
- Term Life Policy paid for by SEI in the amount of $15,000
- Work boots Voucher/Reimbursement Program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Leave
- Quarterly Incentive Bonus Program