Superior Extrusion, Inc. is proud to offer the following standard shapes for your use, without the purchase of any additional tooling.
Standard shape purchasing guidelines
- A minimum order of 1,000 pounds is required for each die per order but may be split into various cut lengths. A setup charge will be applied to any orders below weight requirement.
- Standard and Custom profiles available in the 6000 series alloys, specifically 6063, 6005, and 6061.
- Cut lengths from 60-360 inches with a standard cut tolerance of +/-0.125.
- Close tolerance cutting on lengths from 1-192 inches for an additional offline cutting charge.
- Fabrication services such as drilling, bending, welding, and deburring are available in house. SEI has working relationships with many vendors that can provide additional fabrication operations and finishing options including painting, powder coating, and anodizing.
- All orders will have a run tolerance of +/- 10% on the piece count unless otherwise stated at time of order.
Our standard shapes list is constantly growing!
If you do not see something you need please contact our sales department at 906-346-7308.